Pencil 2D Timeline Not Working?

For some reason, when I downloaded both the 64-bit and 32-bit versions of the current update, Pencil’s timeline has not been showing up properly. I had the older version of it, and this was not a problem. Now, it’s impossible to work on animations and I don’t know how to fix this. When I try to remove the window and add it again, the timeline just straight up doesn’t show up at all. Has anyone else been experiencing this problem? Below is a screenshot to show what it looks like.

@pscenea Hi. this is a known issue. Developers have already patched this and you can test the latest development version to see the fix.

Win64 October 7th - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aClxCCCyRqtKxkvQCkGiVRQN349Nh0TM/view?usp=sharing

We also have some workarounds for this as mentioned here: Timeline keeps disappearing whenever I press ALT and here: Timeline keeps disappearing whenever I press ALT

Oh! Thank you for the speedy response. I didn’t realize this was a resolved issue, but thank you very much for getting back to me. I’ll test the fixed version, once again, thank you very much.

Imprint