Onion Skin Options

The onion skin options are glitching. The box that you find them in has moved to the top lft hand corner of the screen instead of being in the bottom left-hand corner. I tried restarting my pc and even uninstalling and reinstalling pencil2d but it’s still in the top left-hand corner. PLS HELP

@ETGamin Hi. A picture is worth a thousand words. If possible post a screenshot. If your problem is that the panel has moved, you can move it again by dragging the panel back where it was…however It is not entirely understandable what the problem really is because you’re talking first about the options glitching and then about how the “box” (I assume you mean the panel) move up.

Lastly please state what OS you are using (e.g Windows 10, MacOSX 10.12, etc) and what is the version of Pencil2D you are using (go to help > about > press the copy to clipboard button and paste the info here)

Sorry, I didn’t really know what to call it at the time and yes I was talking about the panel. The problem is that I can’t do anything to move it. I’m using windows 10 64-bit.

@ETGamin It’s alright. Let’s try a few solutions:

1. Go to the menu WINDOWS > RESET WINDOWS.

If that doesn’t work since you’re on windows we can try deleting all the Pencil2D settings, for that please refer to my reply on the following thread:

I tried that and it worked! Thanks so much for the help.

1 Like

@ETGamin You’re welcome. If you need anything else let us know :slight_smile: