Error in installing pencil2d.exe 64bit

Hi everyone,

I am trying to install Pencil2D on my laptop for animation, but when I try to open it, I receive the following error message:

‘The procedure entry point_CxxFrameHandler4 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\ProgramFiles\Pencil2D\pencil2d.exe.’

I have already tried reinstalling the latest version, disabling my antivirus software, and updating my operating system, but the error persists.

Could someone please assist me with this issue or offer any other possible solutions? Thank you in advance!

@garfield Hi. Pencil2D is not installable in the sense that there is no launcher or wizard setup.

You always download a ZIP or compressed folder file from the official website. Then you must extract all the contents to a folder on your computer, and from there execute the software.

The following guide has several tips to allow you to run third party apps, including Pencil2D withr elative ease, without counting critical bugs caused by specific issues on your system.

It’s also important that you describe exactly which version you downloaded or which link you clicked to download from, as well as your computer specifications as seen in the System > About settings

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.