whenever I try to draw with my tablet with Pencil2D, it will only work when the cursor is a certain distance away from the starting point, at which point, a line will appear from the starting oint to the current position.
animiketions (AniMiketions) #1
JoseMoreno (Jose Moreno) #2
@animiketions Hi. In these cases where there is hardware involved we would appreciate if you provide more information for developers to understand the issue better. As cuh please provide the following info:
- What is your current version of Pencil2D. If you don’t know go to the menu Help > About and press the “Copy to Clipboard” button > then paste that information in your response. If it’s a development version it will contain even more relevant information.
- What is your current operating system. If it’s Windows, macOSX or Linux, it’s important to note the version (Win 10, macOSX 10.11, Ubuntu 18.04, etc) and if it’s 64 or 32 bits software.
- What is your graphics tablet brand? Is it a Wacom? a Huion? normally these hardware devices come with a serial number along their name or in stickers below the tablet (e.g Wacom Intuos 5 Pro PTH-450, Huion460, etc)
- Are your Tablet drivers fully updated? If yes, what is their current version?. To learn about this use either your tablet driver manager and figure out what is their latest version e.g Wacom - Driver 6.3.32-4 or you can browse the tablet manufacturer website to see which version you downloaded for your current tablet.
- What is the brand of your computer? if it is custom-built please mention that as well in case there is hardware troubleshooting required.
- Did you test this with other software? You can try free software like Krita, Firealpaca, MedibangPaint Pro, MyPaint, GIMP and others. If any of those applications have issues as well please let us know, if they don’t, let us know as well which ones you tested. This can help narrow the issue further.