Audio not playing the second time

@Puga Oof, okay at least now I can see how to troubleshoot the problem.

Let’s do a few things before that:

1. Please send me a PM with a link to the sound file you’re using so I can test that on my own. If there’s a chance the problem is actually with the file I’ll learn of it once I try it out.
  2. Go to the topbar menu > Help > About > Press the Copy to Clipboard button and immediately on your next post press CTRL + V to paste the contents of the notice. This will tell us general information the devs will need to know about your computer. Please make sure to use that button, don’t just type what you think it’s relevant.
  3. I know this might be excessive but make sure to read the sound import guide on this forum and try the different methods outlined there to bring sounds [Guide] How to import sound into Pencil2D I have the lingering feeling that without realizing you could be using a different method than what you’re supposed to, so please look at the guide as a way to troubleshoot import methods.

Of course even if you succeed importing the file after this, please make sure to finish and share steps 1 & 2 with us so it can helps us find the root issue and hopefully improve the app for future versions.

Edit: Sorry I forgot to say that on the new version it’s important to thoroughly delete the single sound frame before trying to import again, particularly if you tried to import the sound in a previous version. You should even try deleting the sound layer just in case, that way the new improvements on sound import should kick in.