Невозможность использовать Руку с помощью назначенной клавиши на ручке графического планшета

Здравствуйте)) Суть в том что при использовании назначенной клавиши Рука не двигает холст, при попытке перехода на другой инструмент, появляется возможность двигать холст, но только единожды, пока не убрана ручка с планшета))

@MilesAfton Hi :wave:

Can you please reply with the following information:

• What is your operating system: e.g. Windows 10, Ubuntu 18.04, macOSX 10.17, etc
  • What is you graphics tablet brand & model: e.g Wacom Intuos Pro 5 PTH-450, XP-PEN Artist 15.6 Pro, etc
  • Can you record a video of your problem using the free recording software OBS https://obsproject.com/ and then upload it to https://streamable.com or youtube?

Оперативная система: Windows 10; Графический планшет: HUION HS64; Запись: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1te4wZEvesFIPrAebHhzC01mZrqylvTEm

@MilesAfton Hmm :thinking: Considering that pressing ANY of the following buttons will invoke the hand tool temporarily:

• [Middle Mouse Button]
  • [Right Mouse Button]
  • [Spacebar]

If your graphics tablet pen buttons are mapped to any of the previous buttons, this could be the source of the problem.

I can’t read Russian so I’m not sure if the top button is mapped to [Middle Mouse Button], but if it is, try mapping it to the [Right Mouse Button] as Middle mouse is causing problems and the devs are looking into a solution.

Unfortunately the functionality from [MMB] and [RMB] cannot be customized at the moment, so those buttons always move invoke the hand tool.

After talking with one the developers he told me he’s experiencing the same problem with his HUION tablet, he recommends using the [Spacebar]. I recommend mapping the [Spacebar] to the stylus button and test this, specially if you need to use only the stylus and your tablet allows that change.

On the other hand I’m testing the behavior from your video with a WACOM Intuos 5 Touch, but unfortunately I don’t have the same problem at all.

I mapped both stylus buttons to middle and right click and both work OK :thinking::sob::bowing_man:

The conclusion here is that it seems the way the drivers work for HUION tablets have trouble interacting with the underlying technology that Pencil2D uses (Qt Framework).

While this might be resolved by newer HUION drivers or newer Qt versions, I’m not sure that might happen anytime soon.

Please keep trying to use the latest HUION drivers and the latest development builds (there’s one from today April 6th 2020) to see if this problem lessens, but on Pencil2D’s part, I’m afraid it might take time to fix the problem :pensive:

1 Like

На видео была [Right Mouse Button] но я пробовал все комбинации, но я заметил кое что пытаясь решить эту проблему!)) Я запустил старую версию приложения 0.6.2 и там всё отлично работает, но не поворачивается экран))) xD Вот что ещё, при нажатии на кнопку с назначенной кнопкой на планшете анимация сжатия руки не происходит, при нажатии на планшет анимация запускается и холст двигается так же всё и с мышью при нажатии на [Left Mouse Button] в режиме руки анимация запускается)) В старых версиях при просто нажатии на кнопку с анимацией всё запускалось сразу и двигало холст без касания до планшета или нажатия кнопки* Мне кажется некое разделение между режимами руки и есть проблема*

@MilesAfton Yes actually I went to sleep at 2AM yesterday because we were testing this problem and as you say I noticed version 0.6.2 didn’t have this problem. I’m tracking which was the actual modification that changed this so the devs can help fix it faster :smile:

Overall we don’t recommend going back to older versions particularly because they have worse issues than just using the stylus buttons incorrectly :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Спасибо!)) Обожаю вашу службу поддержки, работаете не покладая рук!)) Так держать!)) Но всё же извиняюсь за то что заставил вас так поздно ложится спать)))) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.