sound + Jpg

I discovered Pencil2D some days before. I tested o lot of programs, but this one is the best for my pencil testing. Easy, clear and very helpful. Nice work!
But here are some bugs I founded. Please look at this:

01 - wav and mp3 files are not playing ( listening) in viewport. Sound was on. ( I tried it with sound on or off) Sound layer was created correctly, soud imported normally without problems.

Note - export movie (avi) with sound was OK.

02 - export movie was worked with sound (nice), but not with last versions of ffmpeg.

ffmpeg-20140702-git-42a92a2-win64-static

ffmpeg-20140702-git-42a92a2-win64-shared

After I used version 1.0.0.0 and “avi” with sound was rendered successfully!

I used Windows 7, 64 bit and Pencil version from 2.7.2014.

( maybe good idea is to distribute “pencil” with “plugin” folder and correct ffmpeg and another needed addons).

Please help me, I need sound for better fitting of drawings and sound. Thnx.

1. Import JPG images are not possible. ( PNG is OK)

Any ideas? Windows 7, 64 bit and Pencil version from 2.7.2014.

01 – wav and mp3 files are not playing ( listening) in viewport. Sound was on. ( I tried it with sound on or off) Sound layer was created correctly, soud imported normally without problems. Note – export movie (avi) with sound was OK.

1. Import JPG images are not possible. ( PNG is OK)

some images:

Thanks for your detailed reports.

I’m sorry to say that sound layer does not work now.

1. Since Pencil2D move to Qt5, the old multimedia lib (called Phonon) was discarded, replaced with new Qt Multimedia module. I’ve start to work on it, but not finish yet.

2. I’ll check the .jpeg importing issue.

Thank you for your answer Matt,

I believed that my computer has not all neccessary codecs… I reinstalled everything.
Now I will be waiting for new version. :slight_smile: