Selecting tool problem

Hello, here I am again. I have a problem with the selecting tool. I will give you an example: I want to make a bouncing ball. First I made circle and copied the circle. After that I got to the next frame and pasted the ball. I selected the selecting tool and selected the circle and then I pressed the M key to move the circle. But when I click on the circle to move it, the onion skin dissepears. And when I release my finger the onion skip appears. It is annoying because I can’t see my previous frame to move the circle. Pleasseeee Help me.

@animator Yes, this is currently a bug. The developers are aware of it however there’s no current workaround.

Since even with a light table traditional animators are used to flip the paper, what I personally do is try to gauge visually where the object is with the onion skin on and then point my eyes to where I want it to be, the drag it there and when i stop clicking I’ll see the onion skin again and compare.

That said, this does require fixing so it will hopefully come for the next version.

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.