Playing animation; Ends; Crashes.

I don’t understand these latest night builds… They seem changed for the past updates.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzcFyRbAxSQWNkxRRy0wME1Tdms

Error’s when the animation is done testing, Anyone experiencing this or because of my pc too old?

@chass
What is it that you don’t understand?

Nightly builds are releases that may or may not be prone to crash and might contain improvements, new features or bug fixes.

I can’t say what’s causing the crashes for you though. What version of Windows are you using? and 32 or 64 bit?

@MrStevns I’m using 32bit computer and has 4gb worth of ram.

Are you opening a file you made in the previous versions of a nightly build into the new ones?

@chass
would you mind uploading your project? Since I can’t get Pencil2D to crash myself, not even in Wine, I may be able to see something if it’s the project that gets corrupted somehow. Just for good old sake, have you tried running the application as admin? It could be some permission issue.

my computer is also really old, so I don’t think it’s that?

Something is really off with my file tho. I should Scan for any viruses. ( A-and I’m not saying that this software is harmful, maybe something else is lurking in my pc…)

im new and idk how to animate in this place…

@bluestar112233 Hi BlueStar, this is just a forum for the community. To be able to animate you would have to download the animation software called Pencil2D.

You can search for the links on the front page of this website, just by going to www.pencil2d.org

If you require assistance on how to download and execute the files, I made a tutorial for beginners. It uses the Windows 7 Operating system, but up until the install part it should work the same for other OS’.

Let us know if it works for you, or how to help.