Pencil2D Software Tutorials

Hey everyone, I noticed a lot of people used to look for Pencil2D tutorials but the page was barren, so I figured I could improve it a little:

http://www.pencil2d.org/tutorials/#tutorial

I’ve been making small “support” tutorials for individual user questions so I made them available to the public and I also managed to find “older” Pencil tutorials which are actually pretty decent considering there are limited tutorials on Pencil2D.

My goal is to produce high quality tutorials later on, but for now I hope this can hold up for new users.

Tutorial Requests should be suggested as comments on this thread! :slight_smile:

p.s. I can’t remove the “index” structure on the tutorials page so apologies if that looks bad.

Excellent work. I like it :smiley:

@admin Gordie is there any way you can fix the CSS and HTML for the “left-sidebar” class on the webpage? It’s appearing on top of every part of the documentation and it’s kind of obscuring the posts, especially on the “tutorials-sidebar” id.

Hey, we have added a new tutorial on how to create Animated GIF files using Pencil2D and GifAnimation Application, an open-source Gif maker, hope you find it useful. If you have any questions about the tutorials, please post comment in this thread :slight_smile:

Hello, where it the link to the best and latest tutorials? thanks Michael

pd this link does not work…

@michaelxhermes Hi, actually I forgot about this thread and we have not been able to keep the website updated. You can visit the Pencil2D official channel and take a look and all the playlists over there. Some videos have been recently updated, though we only curate them, we don’t make them (yet):

TJ Free, DJSANIMATION100, David Lamhauge & Media Resonate videos are great overall and the difference between 0.6.x versions is not too pronounced.

Also in the release highlights for the latest version we produced several mini videos showcasing each new feature, which should help to show what’s new: