With this new forum, I think it’s time to bring a Nightly build thread back, which we had before.
Nightly build is the most up-to-date version which reflects the progress of Pencil2D development. Nightly builds usually update 1-2 times a week on a regular basis.
You can download it from the following link:
- #979 Optimize bucket fill with cache
- Fix #974 Doesn’t create new selection if click+drag outside of the selected area
- Fix #950 Pencil2D crashes when attempting to modify a non-existing first (key)frame
- Do not show a second warning dialog if file open fails
- Produce much more useful error messages when file open fails
- Fix #907 file leaking
- Fix #959 Update the ffmpeg version of macOS to 3.4.2
- #938 Backup the current project before saving
- Fix #960 Camera is not working when exporting videos
- Fix Import Image Sequence spacing regression
- Rearrange default dock widget locations
- Pop a save warning before opening a project from the recent files list
- Brand new color inspector panel (by CandyFace)
- Disable onion skins while playing animation (by CandyFace)
- Add Polish and Estonian translations.
- #949 Fix: selection rectangle disappearing in some cases.
- #908 Fix: app didn’t remember the line stabilizer level after restarting.