My Frames are just randomly disappearing

@MatticsAnimations If nothing is wrong with the export I sent you then perhaps it’s either a problem with antivirus software or simply a problem with RAM considering the file is actually fairly big.

I may not be around but if you tag me I should get notified in due time and I’ll gladly help you with the export, however I do hope that it’s possible for you to have this issue fixed for future projects since it’s highly possible your own system is playing dirty tricks on you :pensive: .

@MatticsAnimations Hey, I saw you wrote some hours ago asking about the software but I couldn’t answer in due time. If you download the latest version potential bugs that were causing the blank frames might have been fixed, so it’s worth a try.

On the other hand Pencil2D is designed to be as backwards-compatible as possible so unless you’re using a new version and going back, almost every file should open from older version to new versions.

Additionally when I mentioned the third party issues, I didn’t mean to say that your computer is at fault, but rather that it may be partially responsible for the behavior, but that’s an assumption we have to make while troubleshooting, however while I’m hoping the assumption is at least incorrect, it never hurts to also account for it and take the extra steps outline in the guide I submitted above (the one to setup windows various parts for happy work with most third party apps, not just Pencil2D)

Either way, I wish you well with your work, what I saw was really nice :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.