Issue with saving file

Hi, My little daughter has been using this program, and she loves it! However, every time she clicks ‘save as’ and then save, it always save the file as PDF! This means she can’t open the file, and continue to work on her projects. She is very frustrated because she spends a lot of time on her project only to find out that she can’t save and re-open it.

I tried searching online for the solution for this issue, but I could not find anything. Please help her. Thanks for your help in advance.

Note: We are using Windows 10, and Adobe Acrabat DC PRO is installed.

Please ignore my question regarding “Issue with saving file.” I right clicked on the PDF file, Properties, Save Change, selected Pencil 2D, and then open. It changed the PDF file to pclx or pcl. Now we can open the file and continue to work on the project.

@Jorai Thank you for updating your issue. As you noticed Pencil2D does not use PDF files to work. Perhaps in the future it will be possible to import and export PDF files for specific purposes, but right now only PCL/PCLX files will work as editable sources. Good luck to you and your daughter!

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.