How do I make 2 bitmap layers visible at once?

So I have a sketch and lineart, and I want to make one layer for the sketch and one for the lineart, right? So I make 2 bitmap layers and click on one and draw the sketch, but when i go to the 2nd above it, I cannot see the sketch. How do I make it so I can see a layer from another layer at once? Something similar but does not bug me that happens is when I click the sound layer the bitmap layer where my normal drawing is on disappears. So how can I see a bitmap layer from another bitmap layer and draw on it? Thanks.

@razzy Hi, make sure you have the appropriate layer visualization mode.

Go to View > Layer Visibility > All Layers. image

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! ^^

1 Like

@razzy You’re welcome. I’ll wait for you to confirm if this solves your issue. If not please send me a screenshot of your entire Pencil2D interface so I can inspect what could be the issue.

2 Likes

I forgot to confirm, but it indeed fixed it.

2 Likes

@razzy Alright, thank you for confirming :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: If you have any other issue let us know in a new thread or visit our discord server for additional assistance :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.