How do i get "licensed" badge?

I want to know where I can complete the "advanced interactive tutorial when I’m ready but I can’t find where to do it

Pinging @J5lx in case there’s an issue with the forum tutorials AFAIK (as Far as I Know).

I don’t really know much about these tutorials, if there’s any issue or if there’s simply a potential step OP is missing.

Ok I don’t really get want AFAIK means though.

Sorry I always forget. AFAIK means “As Far As I Know” I edited my post to better reflect this. Have a good day.

Before you do the advanced user tutorial, I recommend you start with the new user tutorial. Back when you created your account, you should have received an automatic personal message from the discobot user. That’s the starting point for the new user tutorial. Once you’re done with that, try to see if you can find out how to initiate the advanced tutorial. (But don’t worry if you can’t find it, just let me know and I’ll tell you how)

To check your personal messages, open the hamburger menu (three lines) to the left of your profile picture at the top, then click on Inbox in the Messages section.

1 Like

so it does say that if I bookmark it I will get gift but I don’t really know what that is and I bookmarked it for a while now

The bot had a little hiccup it seems… Not really sure what happened there, might have been a bug. But I gave the bot a little nudge, so you should be able to continue now.

thanks @J5lx it did work and it gave me the certificate :smile:

1 Like

@j5lx I finished the first one but its not showing me the next one

It will tell you how to start the advanced tutorial in the help output of the bot. The command you’re looking for is @discobot start advanced tutorial. When you send that text to the bot in a private message, it will initiate the next tutorial.

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.