FPS limits to 12..

Hi… when i play on preview, even when i set 24 fps on settings, the movie plays at 12 fps, i can figure out why… it is using a big JPG as BG… well, no matter if 12 fps on preview… the true problem is while i´m exporting it using export image sequence (since video does not work yet), it generates the jpg or png files of fames, but when i try to compose them with a clip streaming software, it ends playing 12 fps at all…

Any way to get it work at 24 ?

thanks

@digimickey hey mickey, is it possible that you can upload the file? or if it’s private, can you make another file that suffers form the same issue? Maybe putting images of similar file size might help.

Remember that aside from your PCL file (the one that pencil opens) there is an associated folder whereever you save your pencil file. Inside the folder there should be all of the image files, aside from configuration files, so you could replace them there and zip the folder and the dummy pencil file. I hope I’m clear with this, if not I’ll make a video.

Either way, If I can take a look at the file maybe we can see what is happening, so I can assist you further. If it’s a programming bug, then we’ll have to ask the others to help us solve it. I’ll be pending confirmation on your course of action. Take care!

Hi !..

thanks for your answer…

I have fixed it with Avidemux, dragged and dropped all my sequence images into Avidemux and then exported it as AVI or MP4 movie file, and now it runs 24fps!.. . i´m happy with it …

Here is a preview what i did…

I could share my file to you, but since i have solved the problem… thanks!

Ah no, it’s ok. If you’re happy with that that’s great! I just wanted to open the file to see if I had the same problem with it on my version, since so far I’ve never had any issues with FPS playback. Also the video looks nice! keep up the great work :smiley:

okey!.. Thanks for your help… well if you want the file anyway… i can share it…

:slight_smile: