Customized Size

<p style=“text-align: center;”>This one’s always bugged me. Custom sizes are super important to me (for whatever reason.) In addition to this, it would be nice to be able to zoom in and scroll from side to side or top to bottom. I’m so picky. Also does anyone know what kind of code is used?? I could try to assist aaa</p>

It would be nice to have a preset window so one could use custom sizes whenever possible. For now we just have to double click the camera layer and input whatever size we want

Zooming in is possible pressing CTRL + rolling the scroll wheel forward or back.

If you click and hold the middle mouse you can pan as well without having to use the hand tool directly.

The complete code for Pencil is in the Github project page available for download. Where exactly would be the code to change the custom size…that’s a different story. I think it has to be created from scratch but I wouldn’t know where you can “place” it. Better ask someone in the coding forum or through IRChat.

Oooh okay. Thank you, good sir. All I really want to do is make a temporary fix for the mac audio problem. I can’t do anything that I really want to do until I can or it’s updated and fixed. :V