Copying and Pasting Multiple Frames?

How do you do it? I had a 77 frame cycle that I had to copy/paste frame by frame. I have the latest version, so I think that this feature has been added. Can somebody tell me how to do it?

Hi, Andrew. Unfortunately there is no way to copy multiple frames at once in the current stable release, 0.6.6. However, that feature has been added in our nightly builds, which you can find here. In those builds, you can copy multiple frames by simply selecting them on the timeline and pressing Edit → Copy in the menu, moving the timeline scrubber to the new position, and pressing Edit → Paste. Of course, you can also use the keyboard shortcuts shown in the menu. If it doesn’t work, make sure there is nothing selected on the canvas – if there is any selection on the canvas, it will take precedence over the selected frames.

With that said, please keep in mind the nightly builds are experimental. They have lots of new features and bugfixes, but sometimes they also have new bugs compared to the stable release. As usual, it’s always a good idea to keep backups in case anything bad happens.

1 Like

Thank you for the Nightly builds link! I had no idea that they existed. And don’t worry, I always keep backups! :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.