Colored Keys/Labeled Timestamps

Honestly, I would find it really useful for us to be able to assign a label (preferably colors) to Keys, or time stamps, since I reuse frames a lot during animation!

Someone please tell me if this is already possible and I’m just being stupid :slight_smile:

@WarClayt Same, this has actually been asked before and added to the roadmap, however right now there is a technical impediment with the timeline so adding these kind of features is halted until further notice. We have to wait for the timeline to be rewritten from scratch to accommodate many other features that have been asked along the label / color system (which still needs to be designed)

I honestly can’t say when this will happen, but do know that the developers are aware of this requirement and it will happen eventually. Thank you for taking the time to offer your suggestions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good to know it’s been considered! Thank you for telling me! I hope to see it in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

@WarClayt In case you want to see other things that are part of the roadmap (though many more are pending to be added to the list; we just need time to update it) please take a look at this link on the developer repository:

Edit: It’s possible not everything will be added, but it will surely be discussed to potentially make part of Pencil2D in the future.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.