Can you make Rubber horse 1920s 1930s Cartoons using Pencil 2d

1 Like

Cube blocks are the best inhale cubes exhale blocks

You likely can! With the proper principles, style, and effects.

I try my best to make my cartoons look like traditional cel animation, and there are some small tricks to get there, if you want to hear them.

I still need some more improvements of course.

1 Like

yes can you give me some Techniqes and tricks i have created my own charchater mrblock in rubber horse style i made walkcycles and turnarounds and emotions

and a modelsheet

and check out my youtube channel subcribe to it i have changed to content from minecraft memes to animations and cartoons

https://www.youtube.com/@MrblockCartoonStudios/videos

1 Like

and i want to make my charchaters in the same style as 1930s Rubber horse as bendy and the ink macine and Bendy and the dark Rival

You surely can! It requires some studying to really capture the style but you can.

1 Like

By the way, the disney caracter “Micky Mouse” gets out of copyrights protection. I think 2025 it is out. Maybe we can animate Micky then here. FraFra

Wouldn’t Disney just renew the copyright?

Is it possible? I dont know. Betty Boop is out of copyright, because it was not possible to let her in the copyright protection.

FraFra

In the USA, the copyright for a work can only be renewed once after the initial term of 28 years. Though this renewal is now automatic and it’s effectively one large term of 95 years from publication, or 70 years from the creator’s death, whichever is sooner.

The first Mickey Mouse cartoons will become public domain soon (assuming Disney does not succeed in lobbying to extend the copyright terms again). However, they will still own the copyright to later versions of Mickey Mouse, and the trademark to Mickey Mouse, which gives them plenty of legal leverage to control the use of their iconic mascot.

Take this with a grain of salt, I am not a lawyer. Let’s try to keep this from getting too much more off-topic though okay :wink:

1 Like