Bug when I use bitmap layer its too big

when i opened pencil2d it was too zoomed and when I use the eraser it like…

from camera layer

from bitmap layer

and when i use eraser

@pe6olopatata Hi. Thank you for your report.

I’m afraid It’s not clear exactly what the problem is. By looking at the image I can only guess you’re worried about the background looking choppy. This should be a visual glitch that won’t affect your animation.

If you’re worried about the zoom you can restore the window zoom by pressing CTRL+H while a drawing layer is selected. If the camera is zoomed instead of the window, select the camera layer and press CTRL+H again.

If you’re worried about the size of the eraser or drawing tools, in the image it shows you’re using a 200 pixel width. You can reduce that manually.

I also see you’re using the brush outline cursor. This requires more computing power than the normal crosshair so drawing might lag a bit more.

If you want, you can try writing the exact problem in your native language and I’ll use a translation app so I can get more context on your problem, and understand better how we can help you.

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.