I was wondering whether there are some lesser known but useful features example: I found out that you could move multiple frames at once in the animation tab That might be just me being clueless but that’s neither here nor there
Yoo I know some :O
If you’ve discovered how to use the camera layer already, right clicking on a frame on the camera layer will show you easing options, I found this way too late and it’s very useful.
If you want to give something an outline (e.g. let’s say you drew an apple with the color red) pick the fill tool, and in it’s settings you’ll see Blend Mod, and set it to “Behind”, then enable expand fill and set it to whatever you want, click your drawing you want to give an outline to, and it will have an outline now :O
If you want to flip a selection, like without using your eyes and dragging the dots or whatever, after selecting your drawing with selection tool + move tool, go to Edit > Selection and you’ll see “Flip X” or “Flip Y” so you can use one of them lol
You can change layer opacities! Do it by going to Layer > Layer/Keyframe Opacity (don’t forget to pick layer, you can also change keyframe opacities)
To do 1’s, 2’s or whatever you want, like if you want to put gaps between frames, select your frames (you can do this by holding shift and selecting the point A point B frames, or just hold ctrl and pick the frames lol) and go to Animation > Timeline Selection > Add Exposure. You can also subtract exposure from the same tab :)
Sorry I was kinda late to answer this, have fun animating