Add P2D to Microsoft store

Hi All,

What do you think P2D to animate on a surface Pro. I find the app and hardware work together extremely well. That got me thinking there are a great may surface devices out there. Surface Gas are entering schools competing with ipads. And well there is a distinct lack & any half decent animation app in the Microsoft App Store. I think it the P2D team were interested the app could be relend to the store and that may increase P2D’s exposure.

1 Like

it will increase the exposure and you are right about that there is not much good animation apps on the microsoft store. This you know will do make the app more popular.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Sorry that this post was never responded to. We are not actively working on adding it to the Microsoft Store at this time. There are technical requirements for this that we do not currently meet and would require work to develop. It would also cost money for a developer account to add our app to the app store which isn’t a simple thing to do given that we do not have a formal organization and work on an entirely volunteer basis currently. It’s not a bad idea, but it’s not a top priority for any of us right now.