Update on my Animated Series

Here’s the logo for my series, concept art, and the progress I have so far on the shot I was working on. “And I saw a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.” - Revelation 6 FATE-OF-THE-REPROBATE

Main character “Derrick Mennem” and world leader “Emmanuel Moshiach” fateofthereprobatepreview

1 Like

That’s looking pretty cool!

Nice looking logo there.

1 Like

I’ve got a question:

How old will you have to be to watch your tv series?

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m planning the series to be about the equivalent of PG-13, so about 14+

Made it using the site called ‘textcraft.’ I know nothing about photoshop or making logos so textcraft comes in the clutch.

Nice! Wow, you are amazingly good! Question: Are you gonna use voice recording or speech bubbles (like comics)

1 Like

sweet! i guess i can go ask my parents if i can watch this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to be voice acting. I do not know if I’m going to hire people or do all the voices myself but we’ll see what the future holds. Unfortunately my drawing tablet that I use to animate doesn’t work anymore for some reason so there’s going to be a huge delay in progress if I don’t get the funds for a new one- which means EPISODE ONE of this series might not come out until 2025-2026 now, since I was planning for a 2024 release, and I dunno how old you are so if you abide by age ratings you will be able to see it yourself if you’re old enough when it does come out- in reality the series will be for everyone so as long as you are mature enough person.

Update: My drawing pad is up and working again so I’m moving forward thank God :sweat_smile: