Timeline Issues

I’m quite new to pencil and this is the first time I’ve tried to create an animation more than a few seconds long. The problem is I can’t seem to move along the timeline more than 180 frames and apparently there is a keyboard shortcut to move along the timeline which was Shift+D and Shift+S, but it doesn’t seem to work for me.

Also, I pressed the minimize button on the timeline and I can’t put it back in it’s normal place, because the minimize and maximize button disappeared.

I’m on Windows 7 and I have a slightly outdated version of pencil, it’s 0.4.4b, but I didn’t want to update because it looked like there was a problem with importing sound.

I’m not sure if these are bugs or not, or if I’m just being stupid. Anyway, thanks for reading.

Go to Edit>Preferences. Go to time line tab. Set the timeline size in frames to whatever you want.

Someone already solve this import sound problem. http://www.pencil2d.org/forums/topic/a-few-problems-and-a-few-solutions/

ok, i have issue with timeline but i will not create new topic.
I can’t stretch timeline window vertically on my 15’ laptop monitor. It shows me just 4 layer at the same time.
I am running Windows7(64)

Thanks AdamMZ, that works perfectly and thanks for the tip on the sound.

However, I’m still unsure of how to put the timeline back in its original place after pressing the minimize/maximize button.

Nevermind, I found that I could just go into Windows> Dock All palettes. Sorry for wasting your time.

I realize you already found a solution to your problem, but I have found that if you double click on the header bar (or whatever you call the gray section at the top of a window) of a palette it will dock it. Double clicking will also undock the palette.