Please, help me

@Mimikyu007_OwO none of the images you uploaded recently, shows you moving the camera.

It’s important that you stand exactly on a camera keyframe, otherwise you won’t be able to move the camera with the hand tool.

If nothing works for you and you find it too difficult to use a screen recorder, can you at least upload a video using your phone?

Well - obviously you can shout @Mimikyu007_OwO , and that has never helped…
I have personally used Linux since 2005. It is a wonderfull, stable OS.
I have today tested the camera move instructions I gave you, in two Pencil2D versions, on Ubuntu Linux. Version 0.6.4 (the latest release) and version 0.6.1.1 (the version that ships with my Ubuntu version).
On both occasions, the camera move instructions work as expected.
So - again - unless you can show me/us what you do, we can’t help you.
And please don’t shout…

Sorry, I went furious with everything because since this Sunday, 1 september, I’m having problems with the program. And I don’t have any problem with Linux software. Well, in my computer nothing of all of this tips helped me…
Here you got the recording:

I’m no expert, but it looks like the pen and/or tablet is the problem. I think it would work if you tried with a mouse.
When you select the Hand tool, the cursor should look like a hand, but in your video it is an arrow, so I think your tablet is programmed to do something else when you press the buttons of your pen.
I hope @JoseMoreno or someone else can chip in here. Im not an expert in tablets.

mmmm… I will trie that, thanks.

Ooooh, myyy… GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
IT WORKS, IT WORKS!!!
THIS IS AWESOME, AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Thanks for all, users of pencil 2D !!!

You’re welcome.
And - please don’t yell… :wink:

I’m not shouting you! I’m excited, and I write in MAYUSCULES XD

@davidlamhauge nice spotted.

Now the question… how do we reproduce that behaviour. The hand tool is selected, yet the program doesn’t seem to understand the press of the pen, instead we see arrows pointing away from each other where there should be a hand, similar to one of the move tool cursor icons but the same.

@Mimikyu007_OwO have you by chance tried to reinstall the tablet driver? the hand tool should work with a tablet too.

@MrStevns @davidlamhauge I doubt the cursor is the issue. That is more likely a case of this: https://github.com/pencil2d/pencil/issues/1017 which is caused by the cursor not updating after dragging over the qdockwidget edge. As it happens though, I can reproduce this issue with both of my tablets :flushed:. I’ll look into it.

@Mimikyu007_OwO Sorry that you had so much trouble with this. It can be difficult to determine the cause of an issue, particularly when it is not something we’ve seen before like this. I’m glad you found a solution, we will see if we can fix this for the next version of Pencil2D.

Ok, please, fix that little … Bug? I think. Fix it if you can because I want to work with my graphic tablet, It’s better than a mouse.
Thanks for all!

What is a tablet driver? I don’t know what’s that.