Pen pressure not working

@mcsblanc Please read this reply for a comprehensive answer: Wacom intuos jagged lines windows 10 - #3 by JoseMoreno

TL;DR: This is a joint problem between Windows10, Wacom (and other tablet brands) and Pencil2D’s foundational technology, the Qt Framework.

If you follow the guides in the reply I have linked above, you should be able to get pressure sensitivity back.

I have the same problem and I have an Intuos wacom with win10. It worked well with 0.6.4.

I too have wacom & windows10 but to me it has never worked after a Windows10 upgrade from 2018. For more info you can read this reply by WACOM: https://www.wacom.com/en-de/support?guideId=682

I’ll quote from the article:

Important: Some applications require Windows Ink to be enabled to use pressure sensitivity (for example Adobe Photoshop). In that case, you need to disable Windows Ink for “All Other Applications” and enable it for Adobe Photoshop (and any other application that requires Windows Ink for pressure sensitivity).

Pencil2D is one of those “applications” so currently the solution is to either disable windows ink and change pencil2d.exe compatibility to windows 7 to force Windows10 to use the legacy winapi drivers, or configure windows ink properly.

This problem goes beyond our own capabilities and we can only apply certain improvements, but unfortunately users will have to put in effort to customize their Windows10 installation at least once, for the foreseeable future.