Hello @ben. I’ve tested the latest nightly build on a similar machine to yours and movie exporting is working fine for me so I’m going to need some more details from you to figure out this issue:
- If you start a new project, draw something on a few frames, and then try and export, does that work?
- What movie format are you exporting to? Do any of the export formats from the export dialog work (mp4, avi, webm)?
- Does image sequence exporting work?
- When you try to export, when does it fail? Right away, does the progress bar go to a specific point? Does it finish completely?
- What happens after the export fails. Is there any error message, does it say your export is done, does it say nothing? Is there any file in the place you tried to export to, and if so, what is it’s file size?
- Do you have an antivirus program or any other program you’ve installed that might interfere with Pencil2D’s operation?