I recently finished a long animation and then realized I needed to add another chunk in the middle, but there doesn’t seem to be any way to do that. Tell me if there’s something I’m missing or if I’m going to have to duplicate and delete 344 frames individually.
If you have 344 frames, and you want 100 frames from frame 101-200, I think you can do it like this:
- Press on frame 101. It should get darker.
- Hold down SHIFT and press the last frame. Now frames 101-344 should be dark.
- Press one of the selected frames, and drag them to the right, so frame 101 becomes frame 201.
- Select frame 101, which now is empty.
- Import the 100 frames you want for frame 101-200.
It should work, BUT remember to have a backup before you try.