Inverted project

When I save my projects they re-open inverted, vertically, and I have to invert and save, which of course means they open again inverted :slight_smile: any way to fix this?

Gracias amiga/os

Version: 0.6.3
Operating System: Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Architecture: x86_64

@seaswimmer It’s possible that when you started creating your project you had the canvas vertical mirror enabled. Unfortunately this has happened before to other people that started working on a mirrored canvas, and when they exported all their work was seen different.

This is not a bug, but a problem where the user starts working without noticing the mirror. We have plans to make the mirror state more obvious, but you must note that this mirror is only temporary, it does not effect the canvas for the final export.

If you want to flip the drawings you have to use EDIT > FLIP > FLIP Y / X on an active selection.

If you have many drawings, you can try exporting them as an image sequence. Then loading them into Krita, and inverting the canvas vertically there to effect all the drawings. Then export the image sequence back into Pencil2D.