I can't export my animation

I’ve made an animation that has 2596 frames at 8fps and i can’t export it. By the way, the resolution of the animation is 718:408.

Probably i can’t export it because it has 4 sound layers and a LOT of sounds. Here is an error message:

Error initializing complex filters. Result too large (<-- possible reason) Exit status: CrashExit Exit code: 1 System Info Pencil2D version: 0.6.6 (stable) Build ABI: x86_64-little_endian-llp64 Kernel: winnt, 10.0.19042 Operating System: Windows 10 (10.0) end

sad

edit: i am new to pencil 2d and sorry for my bad english

Yes, you have too many sounds. You cannot export an animation with more than about 64 sounds currently. If you change the visibility of your sound layers to hidden, you should be able to at least export your animation to a video without audio. You may be able to export the the audio exporting four times, each with only one of the sound layer active, but this will only work if each of your layers has less than the maximum number of sounds.

In the future, we recommend you break your animations up into small segments (ex. per shot) and combine them together in the end with a video editor. This reduces the resources required to work on a project, reduces the risk of loosing lots of work if a project file becomes corrupted, and helps avoid issues like this.

@amogus Hi you were replied 2 days ago above I can't export my animation - #3 by scribblemaniac, have you tried their solution yet? Let us know if there’s anything else that’s happening in case you can’t make it work, and by all means please save a backup copy of your project before attempting to delete sounds for export.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.