How do you reopen the timeline once you exit it

I’m fairly new to Pencil, so simple question: I’m on a windows 7 and I accidentally closed the timeline for Pencil. I exited and reopened the program, but the timeline still wasn’t there. I haven’t the slightest clue in how to reopen the timeline. Thanks!

-Brendan

@Brendan

Hello! Look in the Menu called Windows and activate it by selecting it there or use the shortcut key CTRL+6

@manu Ok thanks, I managed to reopen the timeline :slight_smile:

i accidently exited out all the tools and colors and stuff and dont no how to make it reappear please someone help.

1 Like

@pokemaster224 Hello there. First of all please try the following steps to see if any of them resolve your issue.

1. In Pencil2D, Go to menu WINDOWS
  2. Make sure each panel has a checkmark on the left side of their name. This means a panel is visible. If not, click on each one of them to enable the closed panels.
  3. Alternatively press CTRL + 1,2,3,4,5 OR 6 to enable or disable each one of the six panels.

Please let us know if this fixed your issue, if not We’ll review an alternative method to attempt to assist you further.

The same happened to me and I don’t know how to fix it.

Wait now I figured it out, you have to go up to the menu and hit the button reset windows that brought back all the tools for me!