Hello :)

<p style=“text-align: left;”>Hello Pencil2D forums!</p>
<p style=“text-align: left;”></p>
<p style=“text-align: left;”>As stated in my profile description my name is Ya’kub Ayers and see I like making ideas. I have had ideas that I have kept on my mind for a while. One of those ideas I have kept I would like to talk about today. It is about a web series called species it is about several half human half animals that go through societal problems and have trouble accepting their new form. I could go deeper into the concept, but that is not what I am trying to say. The idea I want to know what people would think of it and whether I should try making it. Also, are there any things I should know about the program before I continue? I know that I can’t export videos right now, but I can easily edit the sounds and images together on the YouTube editor. I am going to find voice actors and animate it myself and make the music in a online tool called soundation, and the sound effects I will get public domain sounds from different websites. If it costs me money to get voice actors I will have to go to crowd funding websites like kickstarter.com and get the money if that fails I will voice them myself. So I am prepared to make this idea come to life.</p>
<p style=“text-align: left;”>Thank you in advance for any advice.</p>

Hello!

I don’t have much to contribute to this topic, but if you’ve come here to discuss your idea, I think you will be rather disappointed. Most of the discussion here is centered around Pencil2D, and I’m not sure how much anyone here would be able to help with your idea or how much interest it would generate here.

<p style=“text-align: center;”>No, I plan to put it on YouTube, but I plan to put the artwork like the intro for the series on the forums.</p>

Sorry, I misread the relpy I will put the artwork on the forums, but the actual web series on YouTube.