Hi friends, I want to start my first topic by clarifying how much I like pencil2d, it’s a great animation program but the real reason why I open this topic is for say that it lacks some things. And what could they be, those things?
Well, to begin with:
* It is necessary to accommodate the cursor, since it is only a point literally and it is difficult to position it in screen, since it is difficult to view that point…
- This program needs a tool to modify vector lines, and which be only activated in the vector layer.
*Shapes; Circle, square, a pentagonal figure to which you can add more and modify the position of the vertices.
- Configuration of size of the page or place of work, and that can be modified after, without erasing what has been created.
- Manipulation of imported images.
- Small slot, type “library” for images, sound and vectors.
- And last but not least, the possibility of moving the frames of position. you can modify the time frames separately or you can choose to leave it as a time unique to all frames.
At the moment are the ideas that I think, (I know they are not original ideas, but are very necessary for this program) soon, I will give more ideas that I have.
An advance of these ideas is:
- Your own library with pre-designed objects … (could be)
I hope that can be read by someone and comment your opinions.