Nightly builds are the bleeding edge versions of Pencil2D, which contains the most recent fixes and features.
- Fix #527: Title gets an * after any changes are made. by @scribblemaniac
- Fix #387: Users would not be warned when closing a modified document. by @scribblemaniac
- Bug fixes and improvements (here) of Timeline by @scribblemaniac
- Commandline overhaul, please refer to #528 by @scribblemaniac
- Fix memory leaks at importing images by @edwrodrig
- Movie export works again on Windows (but not yet for Mac/Linux)
- Fix: Sound donesn’t play when using sound layer.
- Modified zooming speed when using mouse wheel.
- Fix #510
- Release both 32bit and 64bit versions for Windows user
- Add keyboard shortcut for “Goto Next/Previous frames” (@hankofficer)
- Add a new language switcher as a drop-down list in Preference.
- Add transparency checkerboard to color inspector preview box (@scribblemaniac)
- Improve Mac experience, include .pcl/.pclx file associations and icons. (@scribblemaniac)
- Improve brush size slider for value growth rates (@scribblemaniac)
- Fix: Move the slider by clicking without dragging failed to change brush size. (@scribblemaniac)
- Fix #426: Stopped color wheel changes from resetting alpha (@scribblemaniac)
- Fix: Export as Image Sequence without selecting the camera. (@feeef)
- Update translation from OneSky.
- Translation: Update translations from OneSky, includes Spanish, German, Italian, French, Denish, Chinese and Japanese.
- Enhance: Show zoom ratio on status bar.
- Fix: 424, 429, 430, 432, 435, 436, 440, 442, 443, 446, 449, 450, 453, 465, 468, 476, 481, 484
- Enhance: Add spinbox for changing brush size and feather size, by CandyFace
- Enhance: adds a “Bezier” toggle to the poly tool allowing you to switch between straight lines and bezier curve fitting. by @derek_saif
- Fix: Block shortcut keys if the mouse is active. by @derek_saif
- Fix #411, #409, #402, #397, #390, #388, #385, #383, #382, #380, #385, #377
- Thanks @derek_saif, @feeed, CandyFace and Jonas Thomas.
Dec 19 2015
- Enhance: The ability to have onion skin match the keyframes.
- Fix #376: select and move frames around in timeline.
- Fix #380: temporary switch to hand tool by holding the SPACE key.
- Fix: move/delete selection with keyboard keys.
- Fix #375: eraser opacity
- Fix #372: Fixed vector selection rotation
Dec 14 2015
Dec 5 2015
Many fixes by @feeef
- The preferences are now working (I didn’t work on the keyboard shortcuts though)
- Onion skin is correctly working
- Some updates in the bitmap brush engine (I still think it is not perfect and be improved)
- Nightly build for Mac OS X is available.
Nov 29 2015
Nov 23 2015
- Fix colour behaviour in the Vector engine by @feeef
- Add japanese translation by tokyogeometry
- Brush alpha handling improved by Spark01