With this new forum, I think it’s time to bring a Nightly build thread back, which we had before.
Nightly build is the most up-to-date version which reflects the progress of Pencil2D development. Nightly builds usually update 1-2 times a week on a regular basis.
You can download it from the following link:
- Fix #960 Camera is not working when exporting videos
- Fix Import Image Sequence spacing regression
- Rearrange default dock widget locations
- Pop a save warning before opening a project from the recent files list
- Brand new color inspector panel (by CandyFace)
- Disable onion skins while playing animation (by CandyFace)
- Add Polish and Estonian translations.
- #949 Fix: selection rectangle disappearing in some cases.
- #908 Fix: app didn’t remember the line stabilizer level after restarting.